8.09.2007

More Visitors from The 'Ville

The Maxfields are in town from Louisville visiting family, so we went to visit them and their new baby Owen. It was great catching up and just hanging out. They are a great family and visiting made us homesick for Louisville and the friends there.

We were able to see Owen for the first time. He's a little cutie. While we were there Amara just loved watching another baby. Here is a picture we got of Amara and Owen together.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Too cute! It is fun to see you guys together... wish I was there, too! :o( I love the way Owen is trying to be shy, and Amara's like, "What's up with this guy?!"

Max Fam said...

All we can say is "here comes the bride..." Owen and Amara Joy Maxfield. I can see it all now. We loved seeing you guys and plan to visit every time we come home!

Todd and Meagan said...

I dunno Heidi...Fisher had dibs (no punn intended) on Amara so this could get a little interesting :)

Todd and Meagan said...

We just have to hope that Amara isn't as tall as her dad and Fisher as tall as his mom...then Owen will have to claim Amara :)