10.29.2007

Happy Halloween!

Daniel Boone caught a tiger! Amara and her friend Tarec didn't really know what was going on with these costumes and knocking on doors but Mom had fun collecting candy at Trick or Treat street on Friday.

Dads have a way of making babies giggle.

Amara wasn't feeling too great this day when we went up the canyon but at least the fresh air did us some good.

When Amara is ready to get up from her nap, she stands up and babbles in her crib until someone comes to play!

Amara all pleasant and content after her bath.


I'm not usually a fan of Halloween time but as of this year I will be because we are closing on our house today! We've been waiting so long to own a home and we are so excited! Ten years of apartment living will suffice! I think I decided at the outset that I wanted this house because of the red door, and then we went inside and saw the rest of the reasons to buy! It truly is the coziest dream home I could have imagined and I really wouldn't change a thing about it.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your house looks beautiful! That's awesome that you like it just the way it is...and what a cute tiger!

Deanna said...

YAY!! Beautiful house!! Congratulations - it will make you wonder how you ever survived in an apartment! :o) (You look so pretty in that picture of you and Amara up in the mountains!)

Amy and Cameron said...

Becca - We're not exactly the most handy people - you and Brad have done so much with your home and it looks great! We wanted a house that we didn't have to work on because we knew the work would never get done. :)

Deanna said...

Aww, darn...I was hoping to click on your blog and see a picture of a red-headed mohawk lawyer... :o)

Jamie said...

oh yay!!!! Congratulations guys- that's really exciting. It's a beautiful home and will always be extra special because it's your first! Do we get to see pics of the inside??

Todd and Meagan said...

What a beautiful home! Talk about great curb appeal :) Are you still planning on moving in December? I will give you a call one of these days. Sorry I missed you last time!