February has been a great month. Here are a few pictures.
Amara still loves the stairs. She can go up and down them really fast now. We love watching her go down the stairs because she goes feet first and slides down.
.jpg)
Amara is such a wonderful baby. She plays and giggles all day. She is so much fun.2.jpg)
Amy planned a perfect Valentine's Day, which, as always, was full of Valentine's Day surprises.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Amy's sister Chrissy came to visit from Sacramento and brought her son Marshall. Amara loved having someone to play with. Here she is in her new wagon she got for Christmas.
The two played all over the house.
And they traveled side by side as we went all over town.
1 comments:
I can't believe how big Amara is getting. It's been a while (shame on me) since I've checked in on the Dibb blog. She is adorable as ever and I LOVE your house! Congrats guys.
Post a Comment