5.20.2008


We're so excited to have a baby boy
due October 17, 2008.
Our ultrasound this morning went great and so far
he's very healthy and active.

5 comments:

nat and josh said...

Congrats!!!!! Although I have admit I do like little girls. We will have to get together sometime this summer!

Deanna said...

YAY! Congratulations! It's so fun to start all over as a mom, with a new baby of a different gender. It makes us realize what worked for one doesn't work for the other. (gulp)

I hope he has red hair just like Cameron. :o) We're so excited for you!

Max Fam said...

Congrats! Boys are the best! Of course I don't know any different, but it's AWESOME! Can't wait for pics of the mini Cameron!

Meridyth said...

Little boys are great! I am so excited for you. Amara will be a great big sister!

Mike & Nicole said...

Congratulations!