7.31.2012

Snapshots of Summer

Jackson loves swinging!

Three kiddos in a wagon.

Amara's last day of preschool!

Jackson's sheer joy of being in a swing -again!

Our three cute kids - It's so hard to get everyone looking at the same time.

Jackson after his bath.

Amara is having a fun and relaxing summer before starting kindergarten.

Carson loved going to a car show.

These boys look like they have been up to something!

Summer wouldn't be summer without a kiddie pool.

Carson likes to marry Amara.  She dresses up in a princess dress, he picks some flowers from our yard for her to hold, and they dance around while humming, and then he kisses her.  Too cute.  Amara asked me the other day if she could wear my wedding dress when she gets married.  Of course the answer was yes, if she still wants to when the time comes...

Amara and the neighborhood kids watching fireworks.

Celebrating the 4th of July with a flag cake!

We went to the Utah Museum of Natural History.  Amara and Carson are looking out over the valley.

Dress-up is their favorite thing to do.  Amara is a princess and Carson is a Handy Manny pirate princess girl look-alike.  No, Amara did not dress him up- he did that himself.

The best look from a boy with a squirt gun!

Jackson is munching- he is the sweetest baby.  He hasn't really given us any trouble up until now.  He is starting to get into everything and has a lightning-fast army trenches crawl.  He is almost impossible at church when it starts at 1pm.  He is starting to say lots of B words - bah (ball), buk (book), babamba (banana), and other words like poopoo, and cheesh (cheese).

Here is a BEFORE photo of our house.

Here is the AFTER picture.  We chopped down a Willow tree in our front yard because it was very messy and we were having to spend hundreds of dollars each summer to spray for spider mites.  Hello house!  We see you now!  We would like to replant a nice tree.  Anyone have any suggestions?  A good, fast-growing, shady, non-messy, beautiful, deep-rooted tree would be nice.

I found this at the DI.  John Stockton, the best basketball player ever - according to Cameron.

Summer picnic in the back yard.

Cameron and Amara at the pioneer day parade in Bountiful.

Countdown to kindgergarten & preschool!  38 days left!  Amara is looking forward to kindergarten - the thought of it keeps her up at night.  I'm excited too, but I can't believe the time is coming when I have kids in school.  I say I won't but I probably will cry on her first day.

We got dirt-cheap family passes to Seven Peaks water park.  FUN FUN FUN.

Amara loves the lily pads at Seven Peaks.

I wait all year to have a garden that produces yummy tomatoes that actually taste like tomatoes. 

My boys.

1 comments:

Christina Jackson said...

I love the picts! Your kids are so cute. Jackson has cute rolls...yummy