6.23.2013

A Time for Changes

There have been some changes as we have finished up certain things and moved on to the future.

Cameron's parents said goodbye as the leave for Milan, Italy for 3 years.  They are going to serve as leaders of about 250 missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  We hope to visit them in two years after our newest family addition (due in November) gets a little older.




 
 Summer has begun.



Amara graduated from kindergarten.
 Her teacher Mrs. Connors:
We got a new family picture:

4 comments:

MeganRuth said...

MILAN!!!! So cool. I love that your parents will be Mission Presidents. They will do great. You have the best parents! Can I visit? :)

The Boss said...

Wow for both pieces of news! Congratulations on your upcoming addition. After three I hear that anything is manageable :) Best Wishes! The Blankenagels

The Boss said...

Wow for both pieces of news! Congratulations on your upcoming addition. After three I hear that anything is manageable :) Best Wishes! The Blankenagels

Todd and Meagan said...

Congrats on the next baby! When will you find out what you are having? Hope all is well!