Amy's parents have returned from their mission in Argentina. President and Sister Record served in the Buenos Aires South mission for three years and we are so excited to have them back. Family came from all across the country to welcome them home.
Here is a picture of Grand-pa seeing Amara for the first time.
Waiting at the airport.
Amy's sister Stacy and her nephew Sammy celebrating the return.
Family talking about mission stories..........or where to go shopping.
4 comments:
Amara has got to be the cutest baby girl ever! So glad your parents are home now.
Oh, I also meant to say...Curtis can't share any pictures of work because it could give away industry secrets.
How awesome to have your parents home! I bet they are so excited to see Amara. Sounds like you guy are doing well! We miss you!!!
I drove by Fountain Square yesterday and thought about you guys!
Post a Comment