I just finished taking the bar and Amy is visiting her parents, so I have been able to watch a few movies this weekend. I want to throw in my two bits and say that today I saw Part I of the documentary Planet Earth, and I think it is awesome. There are some wonderful pictures and great information. According to the makers, they spent $25 million to make it. It talks about various places and animals throughout the world. Take time out and watch it if you get a chance.
2 comments:
Cameron, Congrats on finishing the bar! Lots of hard work finally paying off! And just to add our 2 cents worth, our family LOVES "Planet Earth." Ron loves anything put out by Nat. Geographic or Discovery Channel, and the kids have picked up on that, too. They alway records it and watch it together. So cool. I'm not much of a documentary kind of person, but the cinemetography can't be beat. Unbelievable!!!
(Still Kentucky-ized...) I meant always record it... :o)
Post a Comment