3.27.2008

Happy Spring!

On the first official day of Spring, we found these blooms in our yard.
They are even more gorgeous in real life.



We miss the Parkes!
Amara managed to pull the salad out of the grocery bags on the way home from the store:

The City of Centerville put on an Easter egg hunt for all the kids. It was a little cold but Amara had fun, I think. She didn't even get trampled by any older kids.

She fortunately doesn't know the taste of candy so she was just content to play with the candy wrapping!


Amara walking with Dad in her Easter dress after church.
Too cute!

2 comments:

nat and josh said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. We should get together sometime when we come down to Utah.

Deanna said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! She is so cute, Amy! :o) I love the salad picture. Her face says, "What? What did I do?" Gotta love it!