The Adventures of Cameron, Amy, Amara, Carson, and Jackson Dibb
wow! congrats. That is exciting. What is the due date?
That is so wonderful! We're glad we found your blog through Sterling and Nika. Nice to see what you have been up to. Oh and I think your house is just so perfect, great job on the decorating!
That is so exciting congraulations!
Oh my gosh, congrats!!! :o) Now, if only Amara knew what this REALLY meant to her... (cute idea to announce, BTW!)
wow thats exciting news congrats!!
Woohoo! How fun and exciting. Congratulations!
Wow! That is such exciting news!! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!!!
That's so cool! We're excited for the new adventures you're going to have with two!
Congrats! Jasper and I are so happy for you all.
yippeeeeeeee! hope you can duplicate how cute amara is! :) let us know when you find out boy or girl!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
wow! congrats. That is exciting. What is the due date?
That is so wonderful! We're glad we found your blog through Sterling and Nika. Nice to see what you have been up to. Oh and I think your house is just so perfect, great job on the decorating!
That is so exciting congraulations!
Oh my gosh, congrats!!! :o) Now, if only Amara knew what this REALLY meant to her...
(cute idea to announce, BTW!)
wow thats exciting news congrats!!
Woohoo! How fun and exciting. Congratulations!
Wow! That is such exciting news!! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!!!
That's so cool! We're excited for the new adventures you're going to have with two!
Congrats! Jasper and I are so happy for you all.
yippeeeeeeee! hope you can duplicate how cute amara is! :) let us know when you find out boy or girl!
Post a Comment