10.14.2008

Carson has Joined the Family

Carson Bruce was born October 9th, 2008 just after 3pm. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces. He was also 22 inches.
Carson:


Here are some pictures of Amy and the baby:

Cameron and the new baby:

Grandpa Bruce and Carson Bruce:

Amara and Carson:

A family picture:



Going home:


Cousin Alan and his wife Lindsay came to visit and see the baby:




Carson home from the hospital:



11 comments:

Nika said...

He is very cute. I have been anxiously awaiting these pictures!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful. We are still waiting for our bundle of joy to come (around Election Day). You have a beautiful family.

Delores said...

He is beautiful! You guys are such a wonderful family. We miss you here in Kentucky!

Lys said...

He's beautiful you guys! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him.

Chrissy said...

We are so happy for you! He is a cutie pie.

Deanna said...

Amy, congratulations!! We are so happy for you. Carson is sooo cute. (And I love that name!) Jared was excited when I was telling Ron about it because his birthday is October 9th, too. He said, "Hey! I'm only 12 yeas older than that kid!" :o) He thought that was cool. Hope you are adjusting well, and here's hoping you are getting at least 3 hours of sleep in a row! :o)

Karebear said...

Amy,

Congrats! We think about you guys and miss the friends we had in Kentucky, of course you don't live there anymore either. I hope you are doing great! You can see us at our blog: johnsonconcoction.blogspot.com

-Karen Johnson

the mortensen's said...

so sweet! You will love having a boy!
I want to snuggle him

Todd and Meagan said...

He is just about the cutest thing ever- what a beautiful baby! Congrats. We love the name although we were a little disappointed that "Stockton" didn't make the cute :)

Marcene said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby and such a beautiful family.
-love Allen and Marcene

Todd and Meagan said...

"...didn't make the cut." I just barely noticed my typo. Woops!