11.01.2008

Fall leaves, a newborn, and a toddler

Having two little ones is nothing like I expected it to be. I'm lucky if I get a shower before 2 pm, a nap, or 4 hours of sleep in a row at night. We are suddenly doing laundry and running the dishwasher daily, constantly picking up clutter, and changing diapers. Lately we've been in survival mode while we are getting used to a new baby in our home. But the rewards and moments of pure joy make it worthwhile. Doesn't this cute boy's face make you melt?

Carson is starting to look a lot like his daddy. He smiles in his sleep and it is the cutest thing. I can't wait until he smiles for real. It looks like he'll have dimples. What a lady killer!


We wanted to make sugar cookies with Amara but it didn't turn out like we expected it. We mostly just ended up with a huge mess!
Amara loves Elmo and we're trying to teach her to love her little brother also.
Amara picked out her favorite pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.
And then we carved them.

Here is Carson's first bath at home. He loved it, although his face doesn't show it in this picture. He is a true water baby.

Here is our little giraffe and her ghost sidekick. Happy Halloween!

We love the fall colors on the trees in the fall. Unfortunately, the raking job is full time.
Stick 'em up!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Lindas fotos!
Gostei muito!
ParabĂ©ns pelo novo bebĂȘ!
Felicidades!!!