5.11.2009

Do you like applesauce?

It's taking some convincing to get this boy to eat!

My two babies are growing up too quickly!

Carson is ready for summer. Hats are a must for our white babies!

Cameron sure knows how to pick flowers.

Amara and Abbie having some summer fun.
Carson's cute chubby legs - they are so cute I can't stand it.

5 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

Both of your kids are so cute. I love all the new pictures of Carson. Just to make you jealous (Cameron-not Amy :) Stockton is in the running for names...I don't think it will happen but Todd does have a slight window of hope :)

Amy and Cameron said...

I'm not jealous at all. The more people named Stockton in the world the better. Plus if Todd wins that battle, it might be a little easier for me to win the Stockton battle down the road.
-Cam

Lys said...

Love the legs Carson!

Michele said...

São lindas suas crianças!
Linda família!

Leslie said...

I love the white hat Amara is wearing. Where did you get it?