We get various hats as gifts and Amara loves to wear them.
Amara has also started to roll over from her back to her stomach. It is really funny because she hates being on her tummy. As soon as you lay her down on her back, she rolls over on her stomach and you can watch as she realizes "oh yeah, I don't like being on my tummy" and she will start to cry. We put her on her back again and then she rolls over on her tummy and cries again. Also notice that the blanket in these pictures was made by Amy.
2 comments:
I'm soooooo glad you're a blogger! Now I can watch Amara even when you leave! Hey - we're serious about BBQing w/ the Dibbs before you go.
She's so cute! We are going to have to drop by on Tuesday before we leave out of town...if we don't see you before then we might be stopping by when we are in Utah :)
Post a Comment