I've never considered myself a Utah girl and growing up I never imagined I'd actually live here outside of college. The mountains are gorgeous and I've missed them but I feel a little claustrophobic living in a bowl surrounded by the Wasatch mountains. Whatever happened to the wide open space of Kentucky without a mountain in sight (except the overpasses)?! I'm glad to live in the same state as Stacy now!
Aunt Stacy and soon-to-be Uncle Jeff meeting Amara for the first time:
1 comments:
Thats so funny you feel claustrophobic in Utah!! I felt that way in Kentucky with all the trees all over I felt like I couldn't see anything. Now that I'm out west I can see the wide open sky and I love it! Glad you guys made it safely to Utah and hope you get settled, moving is a hassle. Hope to see you sometime!
Post a Comment