Amy & Cameron outside the Bountiful Temple on May 29, 2004:
Cameron's immediate family:
The nieces and nephews were having a rough time that day but it sure made for a funny photo:
Amy's immediate family and Aunts and Uncles at the Temple:
Here are some of our engagement photos:


We have had so many amazing growing experiences in the three years we have been married and this is only the beginning . . .


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Wish you were here to celebrate so I could tend Amara.
I LOVE the pic with all the kids! Too funny! :o) They are so true and honest: "We're tired and we need a nap!" (I feel the same way, too, sometimes...)
Happy Belated Anniversary!
awwwe! cute pics. Ikea is great, but maybe not quite all it's cracked up to be. depends on what you're going for. I like the kitchen stuff, kid stuff and organization. it's crazy huge!
Post a Comment